Wednesday, December 25, 2024

Kate's Interview

 

Here are Kate’s answers to her 11-year-old interview:


Favorite Food:  Noodles.  I like the bow ties best.
Foods I Don’t Like:   Plain eggs and I don’t like the green pepper.  It tastes like flavored grass.
Favorite Thing to Learn:  Math
Favorite Color:  Light blue
Best Friend:  Isla, Natalie, and Karlie
Favorite Game to Play:  Kids Against Maturity
Favorite Books to Read:  Scary ones.  I like Haunt Me.
Favorite TV Show:  Kiff and Raven’s Home
Favorite Holiday:  Christmas and My Birthday
Things I Do Well:  Math and Gymnastics
Favorite Place to Go:  Geeka and Grandma’s House and Wisconsin to visit Lizzie and Rosie
Favorite Thing to Do With Family: Watching movies on Friday nights
Favorite Thing about House:  My bedroom and the living room
Favorite Thing to do Outside:  Playing volleyball and sledding
Favorite Chore:  Making my bed
Least Favorite Chore:  Getting Milferd off the counter
Favorite Song:  “Are You Ready for It?”
When I Grow Up I Want to Be a:  Teacher
Place I Want to Visit:  Italy
Favorite Part of Each Day:  I love school days the best.
Favorite Drink:  Dr. Pepper and Sprite
Favorite Sport or Activity to Play: Gymnastics and Volleyball
Something New I Want to Learn How to Do:  Get my overhand serve over
Best Part of Your Family:  The people and MILA

No comments:

Post a Comment