Saturday, December 14, 2024

Audrey's 13th Year Survey

 Here are Audrey's answers for her 13th birthday survey, just a bit late!


Favorite Food: Tacos and Fruit
Foods I Don’t Like:  Eggs and Mushrooms
Favorite Thing to Learn: Reading and Writing
Favorite Color:  Pink
Best Friend:  Julia and Millie
Favorite Game to Play:   Dress to Impress and Blockblast
Favorite Books to Read:  Places We’ve Never Been
Favorite TV Show:  Dance Moms
Favorite Holiday:  Christmas
Things I Do Well:   Write, Draw, and Babysit
Favorite Place to Go:  Vacation or Geeka and Grandma’s House
Favorite Thing to Do With Family:  Play Games
Favorite Thing about House:  My Room
Favorite Thing to do Outside:  Play with Sadie and Ride the General
Favorite Chore:   Cleaning my room
Least Favorite Chore:  Cleaning the sink
Favorite Song:  “I Love You, I’m Sorry”
When I Grow Up I Want to Be a:  Teacher or a Cookie Decorator
Place I Want to Visit:  A beach in a tropical area
Favorite Part of Each Day:  Sleeping with Millie
Favorite Drink:  Dr. Pepper or a Caramel Ribbon Crunch
Favorite Sport or Activity to Play:  Volleyball and Basketball
Something New I Want to Learn How to Do:  Decorate Cookies
Best Part of Your Family:  My pets and the people


No comments:

Post a Comment