Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Kate's Interview

Here is Kate's four-year-old interview...

Favorite Food: Pizza
Foods I Don’t Like: Eggs
Favorite Thing to Learn: Art with my sister
Favorite Color: Orange
Best Friend: Audi
Favorite Game to Play: Doggie, Doggie Where’s Your Bone?
Favorite Books to Read: Fancy Nancy
Favorite TV Show: Eloise
Favorite Holiday: Christmas
Things I Do Well: Writing
Favorite Place to Go: Pizza Ranch
Favorite Thing to Do With Family:  Play
Favorite Thing about House:  The Christmas tree
Favorite Thing to do Outside: Be outside with Dad
Favorite Chore: Picking up toys
Least Favorite Chore:  Organizing the shoes
Favorite Song:  Kids Bop
When I Grow Up I Want to Be a: Tooth Fairy
Place I Want to Visit:  Pizza Ranch
Favorite Part of Each Day:  Watching my shows
Favorite Drink:  Hot cocoa
Favorite Sport or Activity to Play:  Hide and seek
Something New I Want to Learn How to Do:  Climb trees
Best Part of Your Family:  “Being with Dad, Audi, and Mom.  And don’t forget Charlie. And Mila and Belle.”

No comments:

Post a Comment