Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Dance Sneak Peek

A few weeks ago, parents were invited into dance class to watch the children dance.  Even though I'm sure it totally disrupted the flow of the class, it was definitely fun to see.  For being only three-years-old at the time, Kate did pretty well with the dance moves and following directions.  There were a couple of points she started to show off a little and watch herself in the mirror, and when that occurred, Audrey turned to me and said, "I will listen much better than that!"  Audrey, on the other hand, did follow every direction perfectly and does look more grown-up out there than last year.  All in all, it made the 90 minutes between the two classes pass very quickly for me, and I think we have two beautiful ballerinas on our hands.  The recital in May could be pretty entertaining!








No comments:

Post a Comment