Thursday, December 8, 2016

Yeah, Aud!


Today Audrey was honored in her classroom with an award for displaying positive character traits.  Each grade's teachers had to pick seven students from the entire grade who display one of our P.I.R.A.T.E.S. traits of good character.  Audrey was chosen in the first round of awards for displaying good teamwork with her peers.  Since her class is the morning session, they won't be there for our school-wide assembly tomorrow afternoon.  Instead, our principal and guidance counselor went into their room today to honor the three children chosen from her class.  I was out of the building for a conference today, but Jeremy popped in to surprise Audrey and take her picture.  We are so proud of how hard she is working at school!  We love you, Audrey!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Aud! We are proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Aud! I'm not surprised that you are doing well at school. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete