Here are Kate's answers to her interview questions:
Favorite Food: Noodles
Foods I Don’t Like: Eggs
Favorite Thing to Learn: Girls
Favorite Color: Orange
Best Friend: Aud
Favorite Game to Play: Pop the Pig
Favorite Books to Read: Little Blue Truck
Favorite TV Show: Paw Patrol
Favorite Holiday: Christmas
Things I Do Well: Playing Pop the Pig
Favorite Place to Go: Lefty’s
Favorite Thing to Do With Family: Play a game
Favorite Thing about House: The rocks on the outside
Favorite Thing to do Outside: Riding in the sled
Favorite Chore: Read books
Least Favorite Chore: Cutting
Favorite Song: All About the Bass
When I Grow Up I Want to Be a: Someone who helps mothers
Place I Want to Visit: Grandma’s
Favorite Part of Each Day: Playing games
Favorite Drink: Milk and Water
Favorite Sport or Activity to Play: Soccer
Something New I Want to Learn How to Do: My Letters….Letters are good for you.
Best Part of Your Family: Mom and Dad and Aud
Foods I Don’t Like: Eggs
Favorite Thing to Learn: Girls
Favorite Color: Orange
Best Friend: Aud
Favorite Game to Play: Pop the Pig
Favorite Books to Read: Little Blue Truck
Favorite TV Show: Paw Patrol
Favorite Holiday: Christmas
Things I Do Well: Playing Pop the Pig
Favorite Place to Go: Lefty’s
Favorite Thing to Do With Family: Play a game
Favorite Thing about House: The rocks on the outside
Favorite Thing to do Outside: Riding in the sled
Favorite Chore: Read books
Least Favorite Chore: Cutting
Favorite Song: All About the Bass
When I Grow Up I Want to Be a: Someone who helps mothers
Place I Want to Visit: Grandma’s
Favorite Part of Each Day: Playing games
Favorite Drink: Milk and Water
Favorite Sport or Activity to Play: Soccer
Something New I Want to Learn How to Do: My Letters….Letters are good for you.
Best Part of Your Family: Mom and Dad and Aud
My two favorite answers: 1) reading book is a "chore," and 2) soccer is her favorite sport. Uncle Justin will be so happy to read this! Love you, Kate!
ReplyDeleteKate, you are such a sweetheart!
ReplyDelete