Saturday, May 14, 2016

First Picnic of 2016

What a wonderful Mother's Day I had last weekend!  With the warmth of the spring sun on our backs, we enjoyed our first picnic of the year.  We tested out a new park and loved the play equipment.  Audrey and Kate enjoyed being our train conductors, and Audrey said she was driving us all the way to "Hi-a-fornia!"  None of us were quite sure where we were going, but with Audrey at the wheel, it was sure to be a fun trip!  The girls also enjoyed using their t-ball set, and I think Kate got some good pointers from her Geeka.  The most important one was that she needed to keep her eyes open when she was swinging the bat. :)

The best part of Mother's Day is reflecting on how grateful I am to be a mom to these crazy, dramatic, imaginative, playful, and beautiful little ladies!











No comments:

Post a Comment