Wednesday, December 24, 2025

Audrey's 14th Birthday Interview

 It's a little behind schedule, but here are the answers for Audrey's birthday interview:


Favorite Food: Tacos, Fruit, and Salad
Foods I Don’t Like:  Eggs and mushrooms
Favorite Thing to Learn: Math, ELA, and PE with Ms. Ball
Favorite Color:  Pink
Best Friend:  Millie
😊 and Julia
Favorite Game to Play: Blockblast  
Favorite Books to Read: Better Than the Movies
Favorite TV Show:  Dance Moms
Favorite Holiday:  Christmas
Things I Do Well:   Volleyball and Drawing
Favorite Place to Go:  Vacation and Grandma and Geeka’s House
Favorite Thing to Do With Family:  Play games or watch TV
Favorite Thing about House:  Millie
Favorite Thing to do Outside:  Walk Sadie and go for a ride on the side-by-side
Favorite Chore:   Cleaning my room
Least Favorite Chore:  Cleaning sinks
Favorite Song:  Tate McRae
When I Grow Up I Want to Be a: Teacher or Some sort of nurse  
Place I Want to Visit:  Beach (Florida or Hawaii)
Favorite Part of Each Day:  Sleeping with Millie
Favorite Drink:  Caramel Coffees, Alanis, Water, and Dr. Pepper
Favorite Sport or Activity to Play:  Volleyball
Something New I Want to Learn How to Do: Drive  
Best Part of Your Family:  My pets and the people


No comments:

Post a Comment