Sunday, December 31, 2023

Kate's 10th Birthday Interview

 

Here are Kate’s answers to her 10-year-old interview:


Favorite Food:  Noodles and Broccoli
Foods I Don’t Like:   Eggs and Mushrooms
Favorite Thing to Learn:  Math
Favorite Color:  Light Blue
Best Friend:  Isla, Karlie, Delaney, Natalie, Katelyn, Mila, Millie, Sadie, Mittens, Charlie, and Audrey
Favorite Game to Play:  Kids Against Maturity
Favorite Books to Read:  The Lost Whale and The Last Bear
Favorite TV Show:  Big City Greens
Favorite Holiday:  Christmas
Things I Do Well:  Gymnastics and Math
Favorite Place to Go:  Geeka and Grandma’s House
Favorite Thing to Do With Family: Play a game
Favorite Thing about House:  My room
Favorite Thing to do Outside:  Swing
Favorite Chore:  I like to organize stuff.
Least Favorite Chore:  Cleaning the upstairs sink where Audrey’s hair is
Favorite Song:  “My Heart’s a Stereo”
When I Grow Up I Want to Be a:  A maker of comics
Place I Want to Visit:  Alaska
Favorite Part of Each Day: Lunch
Favorite Drink:  Dr. Pepper, Root Beer, Bubblr
Favorite Sport or Activity to Play: Gymnastics
Something New I Want to Learn How to Do:  More gymnastics stuff.  I want a bar.
Best Part of Your Family:  The pets and the people

No comments:

Post a Comment