Thursday, December 22, 2022

Kate's 9th Interview!

 It's a little late, but here goes:


Here are Kate’s answers to her 9-year-old interview:


Favorite Food:  Noodles
Foods I Don’t Like:   Eggs
Favorite Thing to Learn:  Writing and Reading   
Favorite Color:  Blue
Best Friend:  Rowan, Delaney, Karlie, Rory, Isla, and Katelyn
Favorite Game to Play:  Gymnastics
Favorite Books to Read:  Graphic Novels and Whatever After
Favorite TV Show:  Bizaardvark
Favorite Holiday: Christmas
Things I Do Well:  Gymnastics
Favorite Place to Go:  Grandma’s House
Favorite Thing to Do With Family: Play Outside
Favorite Thing about House:  My bedroom
Favorite Thing to do Outside:  Zipline and play in snow
Favorite Chore:  Making my bed
Least Favorite Chore:  Picking up dog poop
Favorite Song: “2002”
When I Grow Up I Want to Be a: Gymnastics’ Teacher  
Place I Want to Visit:  Disneyland
Favorite Part of Each Day: iPad time
Favorite Drink:  Root beer, 7up, Red spicy water, Dr. Pepper
Favorite Sport or Activity to Play: Gymnastics
Something New I Want to Learn How to Do:  How to do a back flip
Best Part of Your Family:  Cats, my parents, and my sister


No comments:

Post a Comment