Friday, November 25, 2022

Audrey's 11th Birthday Interview

 

Here are Audrey's interview answers for her eleven-year-old interview:

Favorite Food:  Bacon, Apple, Chicken, and Cheddar Quesadillas
Foods I Don’t Like:  Eggs and Mushrooms
Favorite Thing to Learn: Social Studies and Writing
Favorite Color:  Yellow and Teal
Best Friend:   Natalia, Katelynn, Lillie, Julia, Kaylee, and Kate
Favorite Game to Play:   Beat the Parents, Line Up, and Roblox
Favorite Books to Read:  Graphic novels and Chapter books
Favorite TV Show:  Good Luck, Charlie and Liv and Maddie
Favorite Holiday:  Christmas
Things I Do Well:   Math and Drawing
Favorite Place to Go: On Vacations
Favorite Thing to Do With Family:  Play board games or play outside
Favorite Thing about House:  I like how it looks during Christmas.
Favorite Thing to do Outside:  Ride my bike, do chalk, and riding Dad’s Can-Am
Favorite Chore:   Cleaning my room
Least Favorite Chore:  Cleaning sinks
Favorite Song:  “Son of a Sinner”
When I Grow Up I Want to Be a: Teacher for 2nd or 3rd grade 
Place I Want to Visit: a Beach
Favorite Part of Each Day: I like waking up and getting ready for school.
Favorite Drink: Cream soda, Dr. Pepper, or Root beer
Favorite Sport or Activity to Play:  Drawing, Volleyball, and Basketball
Something New I Want to Learn How to Do:  I want to get better at volleyball.
Best Part of Your Family: The pets and the people

No comments:

Post a Comment