Thursday, November 25, 2021

Audrey's Interview as a Ten-Year-Old

 

Here are Audrey's interview answers for her ten-year-old interview:

Favorite Food:  Peaches and Quesadillas with chicken, bbq sauce, cheese, apples, and bacon
Foods I Don’t Like: Eggs, Mushrooms, and Gnocchi
Favorite Thing to Learn:  Math
Favorite Color:  Dark Teal
Best Friend:  Kendal, Natalia, Kaylee, Katelynn, Lillie, and Kate
Favorite Game to Play:   Roblox
Favorite Books to Read:  Graphic novels
Favorite TV Show:  Sister, Sister, Good Luck, Charlie, and KC Undercover
Favorite Holiday:  Christmas
Things I Do Well:   Math and Art
Favorite Place to Go:  Grandma’s and Hotels
Favorite Thing to Do With Family:  Play Outside and Decorating
Favorite Thing about House:  My room and our zipline
Favorite Thing to do Outside:  Zipline
Favorite Chore:   Cleaning up my room
Least Favorite Chore:  Dusting
Favorite Song:  “Treat Me Better”, “Cyclone”, and “Ride Wit Me”
When I Grow Up I Want to Be a:  Guidance Counselor with a therapy dog
Place I Want to Visit:  A Beach
Favorite Part of Each Day:  Recess or Specials
Favorite Drink:  Root Beer and Spicy Water
Favorite Sport or Activity to Play:  Basketball
Something New I Want to Learn How to Do:  Decorate cakes
Best Part of Your Family: Our pets and the people in it

No comments:

Post a Comment