Friday, March 19, 2021

Spa Day

The girls were given a "Princess Package" at a salon in Elkader from their aunts for Christmas in 2019. Since Covid changed plans for much of 2020, we just were able to use those in February. We played hookie on a sunny Monday and drove to Elkader to let the girlies get pampered. It was so much fun for them and fulfilled Audrey's dream of having her hair straightened and going to school the next day. We were also so lucky that Grandma just happened to have a hair appointment at the same time!

I am so lucky to be the mom of these two beautiful girls, with straight and curly hair! Thanks, Coke and Kirstin!










3 comments:

  1. I am behind at looking at these posts! Beautiful hair and beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am behind at looking at these posts! Beautiful hair and beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am behind at looking at these posts! Beautiful hair and beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete