Monday, December 21, 2020

Kate's Interview

 

Here are Kate’s answers to her 7-year-old interview:


Favorite Food:  Noodles
Foods I Don’t Like:   Eggs
Favorite Thing to Learn:   Writing
Favorite Color:  Orange
Best Friend:  Addy, Karlie, Delaney, Natalie, and Katelyn
Favorite Game to Play:  Cool Math Games
Favorite Books to Read:  Chapter Books, like Ice Princess
Favorite TV Show:  KC Undercover, Big City Greens, and Bluey
Favorite Holiday: Christmas
Things I Do Well:  Jumping rope
Favorite Place to Go:  Grandma’s House
Favorite Thing to Do With Family: Play Monopoly
Favorite Thing about House:  My room
Favorite Thing to do Outside: Jump rope
Favorite Chore:  Making my bed
Least Favorite Chore:  Cleaning the toilets
Favorite Song: Little Mix “Power”, BTS “Dynamite”
When I Grow Up I Want to Be a:  Dance Teacher
Place I Want to Visit:  Hawaii
Favorite Part of Each Day: School
Favorite Drink: Pop
Favorite Sport or Activity to Play: Coloring
Something New I Want to Learn How to Do: Tell time
Best Part of Your Family:  My pets

No comments:

Post a Comment