Sunday, November 24, 2019

Audrey's Interview


Here are Audrey's interview answers for her eight-year-old interview:

Favorite Food: Rice Bowls
Foods I Don’t Like: Eggs and Mushrooms
Favorite Thing to Learn: I really like going to Ms. Tjaden's room. (Talented and Gifted teacher)
Favorite Color: Purple, Black, and Blue
Best Friend: Katelynn
Favorite Game to Play: Guess Who?
Favorite Books to Read:
Ivy and Bean, Olivia's Secret Journal, and Owl Diaries
Favorite TV Show:
Sydney to the Max, Cole and Sav's Blog, and Liv and Maddie
Favorite Holiday: Christmas
Things I Do Well: Journal and making pillows
Favorite Place to Go: Galena
Favorite Thing to Do With Family: Go outside
Favorite Thing about House: It's big.
Favorite Thing to do Outside: Dad's four-wheeler rides and sitting on Dad's Creeper with Sadie
Favorite Chore: Taking care of Mittens
Least Favorite Chore: Cleaning my room
Favorite Song: All of Shania Twain's songs and “Old Town Road”
When I Grow Up I Want to Be a: Teacher
Place I Want to Visit: California
Favorite Part of Each Day: Doing videos on the camera with Kate
Favorite Drink: Raspberry Lemonade, Cream Soda from Menards, and Root Beer
Favorite Sport or Activity to Play: Gymnastics
Something New I Want to Learn How to Do: Perfect cartwheels
Best Part of Your Family: Probably Mittens and Sadie and Belle and Mila, and wait, Charlie!

No comments:

Post a Comment