The girls just successfully completed another round of swimming lessons, and wow, did we see a lot of growth! Kate can put her head under without hesitation and successfully front and back float with assistance. She was so sweet to watch doing her "Starfish" swimming each day! I would tell her, "Be a fish, Kate!" when she would go into lessons, and she would say, "But, Mom, I can already do a Starfish!" She was about the stiffest starfish I had ever seen!
Audrey, though, made my heart swell and eyes fill as I watched her swim each day. She poured her heart into it and grew from a Level 2 to a Level 4 in just eight lessons. Once she was told what she had to do to pass Level 3, I watched her try over and over to make it swimming to a rope. She had a smile on her face each day of lessons and didn't show any apprehension. We were BOTH so proud of her.
Way to go, girls!





No comments:
Post a Comment