About a month ago, the girls and I went to the Ceramics Center and attended another art class. Last year, Audrey and I went with friends to a class, and Kate had to stay home with her dad and go to the dump. It was a very traumatic day. Well, now that Kate was five years old and Audrey was seven, we thought it would work for me to help Kate, with Audrey working more independently. Our class was on glass flower magnets, and it was so much fun! The girls had to score and cut pieces of glass and form them into the shape of a flower. It did work out very well to have the three of us go, so (hopefully) no more trips to the dump for Kate!
This is definitely an activity the girls and I will continue to do together!



That looks very fun!
ReplyDelete