Sunday, January 20, 2019

Kate

 Kate melts our hearts and makes us laugh daily.  This week, two conversations we had made me laugh right out loud:

1:  "Mom?" 
"Yes, Kate?" 
Pause.  "I love you."
 "I love you, too." 
"Mom, I forgot what I was really going to say, so I just blurted that right out."

2:  Kate:  "Guess what?  I'm the milk helper this week!"
Me:  "So, you got to go down and get milk with Mrs. Ossman today?  How many did you count out?"
Kate: "One.  Tomorrow there will be more, though, because I'm going to get milk for snack."

Next Day:
Me: "So, how many milks did you have to count out today?"
Kate:  "Two."
Me: "Oh, shoot.  That's still not very many. Was it just your milk that made it two?"
Kate: "Yeah, but at least it's better than one.  I told Delaney she has to get milk the next day, so then I can count three."

Here are some pictures of Kate at preschool:





No comments:

Post a Comment