Favorite Food: Tacos
Foods I Don’t Like: Eggs
Favorite Thing to Learn: To be a Teacher
Favorite Color: Black, Purple, and Blue
Best Friend: Katelynn and Natalia
Favorite Game to Play: Playing school
Favorite Books to Read: Owl Diaries, Wellie Wishers, and Goodnight Stories for Rebel Girls
Favorite TV Show: Fancy Nancy
Favorite Holiday: My Birthday
Things I Do Well: Teaching
Favorite Place to Go: On Vacation
Favorite Thing to Do With Family: Play Barbies
Favorite Thing about House: Everything
Favorite Thing to do Outside: Play with Sadie and draw with chalk
Favorite Chore: Help with Sadie
Least Favorite Chore: Clean up Sadie’s Poop
Favorite Song: Low and Shania Twain songs
When I Grow Up I Want to Be a: Teacher and Artist
Place I Want to Visit: Pet store that has dogs
Favorite Part of Each Day: Daily Five (a routine at school) and Playing school in my room
Favorite Drink: Pop
Favorite Sport or Activity to Play: Draw, Volleyball, Dance, and Basketball
Something New I Want to Learn How to Do: Cartwheels, Handstands, and Gymnastic stuff
Best Part of Your Family: Everybody and all the pets, especially Sadie and Belle
Foods I Don’t Like: Eggs
Favorite Thing to Learn: To be a Teacher
Favorite Color: Black, Purple, and Blue
Best Friend: Katelynn and Natalia
Favorite Game to Play: Playing school
Favorite Books to Read: Owl Diaries, Wellie Wishers, and Goodnight Stories for Rebel Girls
Favorite TV Show: Fancy Nancy
Favorite Holiday: My Birthday
Things I Do Well: Teaching
Favorite Place to Go: On Vacation
Favorite Thing to Do With Family: Play Barbies
Favorite Thing about House: Everything
Favorite Thing to do Outside: Play with Sadie and draw with chalk
Favorite Chore: Help with Sadie
Least Favorite Chore: Clean up Sadie’s Poop
Favorite Song: Low and Shania Twain songs
When I Grow Up I Want to Be a: Teacher and Artist
Place I Want to Visit: Pet store that has dogs
Favorite Part of Each Day: Daily Five (a routine at school) and Playing school in my room
Favorite Drink: Pop
Favorite Sport or Activity to Play: Draw, Volleyball, Dance, and Basketball
Something New I Want to Learn How to Do: Cartwheels, Handstands, and Gymnastic stuff
Best Part of Your Family: Everybody and all the pets, especially Sadie and Belle
No comments:
Post a Comment