Saturday, September 8, 2018

Our Preschool Girl

As always happens, school starts, and the blog gets behind.  Our little preschool gal has survived two weeks of preschool, and as predicted, she absolutely loves it!  Her stories are hilarious, and we can tell she is really listening to her teachers.  On Thursday I saw her walking in line with her class, but she didn't look at me.  I told her after school she should peek in my room when she's walking by to see if she can see me at my desk.  Very seriously, she said, "But Mom, my teachers say your eyes need to be straight ahead in line.  I can't look for you."  We are so excited to watch you grow, try new things, and make some wonderful friends this year, Miss Kate!  Another new Pirate has joined the crew! :)



Charlie was not feeling photogenic on Audrey's first day of school, but apparently, things were different when Kate started.



1 comment: