A few weeks ago, Audrey and I had a "big girl" day and attended an art class at a local studio. We met up with a college friend and her daughter, and the girls had so much fun making glass picture frames. It is our second time to attend a class at this studio, and we've been impressed both times. After class was done, Audrey and I went out for lunch at Pizza Ranch (her choice!) and did a little shopping. It was a fun day.
Kate got to spend the morning with Dad, and Dad planned for the two of them to take some items from our house to the dump. As Audrey and I were leaving to go to a fun art class, we could hear Kate saying, "But I don't want to go to the dump, Dad!" Poor Kate.


Kate's day did NOT sound nearly as fun!
ReplyDelete