Thursday, November 23, 2017

Audrey's Interview

Here is Audrey's six-year-old interview, too...

Favorite Food:  Pickles
Foods I Don’t Like: Eggs
Favorite Thing to Learn: Math
Favorite Color:  Pink and Purple and Gold and Silver
Best Friend:   Lilly
Favorite Game to Play: Toilet Tag (a game in gym class)
Favorite Books to Read:  Good Night Stories for Rebel Girls
Favorite TV Show:  Sunny Day
Favorite Holiday:  My Birthday
Things I Do Well:  Listening (and then she laughed really hard about saying that because she knows it’s not always true)
Favorite Place to Go:  On Vacation
Favorite Thing to Do With Family:  Play outside with Dad
Favorite Thing about House:   Kate, Mom, Dad, Belle, Mila, and Charlie
Favorite Thing to do Outside:  Play with chalk
Favorite Chore:   Helping Dad wash his cars
Least Favorite Chore:   Picking up my room
Favorite Song:  “That Don’t Impress Me Much” (Shania Twain)
When I Grow Up I Want to Be a: Teacher
Place I Want to Visit:  Everywhere 
Favorite Part of Each Day: Being with Mom, Dad, Kate, Mila, Belle, and Charlie 
Favorite Drink:  Lemonade
Favorite Sport or Activity to Play:  Don’t Take Buster’s Bones (a board game in her kindergarten room)  
Something New I Want to Learn How to Do:  Drive a car
Best Part of Your Family:  Being with Mom, Dad, Kate, Mila, Belle, and Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment