Thursday, March 9, 2017

Yeah, Audrey!

Audrey received another award at school last week for being the top reader in preschool for the month of February. She (plus Kate and I) read over 130 books that month!  If she had been able to attend the afternoon assembly, she would have gotten to throw a pie in the face of our elementary principal.  It's too bad she's in the morning session of preschool! :)  Way to go, Audrey!



Also, this week at daycare, Kate got "hurt" on the leg.  I was told on the way home that there was a note explaining it in the bag.  I said to the girls, "I'll have to see what Dana says about it in the note, then."  Then Audrey said, "Oh no.  The note's not from Dana, it's from me."  Here's the note:

The note is supposed to say, "Kate got hurt.  Kainen did it."  Not too bad for a preschool lady! :)

1 comment: