Here are Audrey's interview
answers for her five-year-old interview:
Favorite Food: Noodles with Sprinkle Cheese
Foods I Don’t Like: Eggs
Favorite Thing to Learn: Play pretend with my dolls
Favorite Color: Pink and Purple
Best Friend: Lilly and Kate
Favorite Game to Play: Babies
Favorite Books to Read: Disney Princess Storybook
Favorite TV Show: Max and Ruby
Favorite Holiday: Winter
Things I Do Well: Work
Favorite Place to Go: The Play Station
Favorite Thing to Do With Family: Give Kate hugs
Favorite Thing about House: Charlie
Favorite Thing to do Outside: Play on my bike
Favorite Chore: Cleaning
Least Favorite Chore: Picking up
Favorite Song: Me Too and Livin’ on a Prayer
When I Grow Up I Want to Be a: Daycare Provider
Place I Want to Visit: The Play Station and the Pool
Favorite Part of Each Day: Going to School or Staying Home with Mom
Favorite Drink: Chocolate Milk and Lemonade
Favorite Sport or Activity to Play: Soccer
Something New I Want to Learn How to Do: Read
Best Part of Your Family: Mom and Kate and Dad and Me...Everybody!!
Favorite Food: Noodles with Sprinkle Cheese
Foods I Don’t Like: Eggs
Favorite Thing to Learn: Play pretend with my dolls
Favorite Color: Pink and Purple
Best Friend: Lilly and Kate
Favorite Game to Play: Babies
Favorite Books to Read: Disney Princess Storybook
Favorite TV Show: Max and Ruby
Favorite Holiday: Winter
Things I Do Well: Work
Favorite Place to Go: The Play Station
Favorite Thing to Do With Family: Give Kate hugs
Favorite Thing about House: Charlie
Favorite Thing to do Outside: Play on my bike
Favorite Chore: Cleaning
Least Favorite Chore: Picking up
Favorite Song: Me Too and Livin’ on a Prayer
When I Grow Up I Want to Be a: Daycare Provider
Place I Want to Visit: The Play Station and the Pool
Favorite Part of Each Day: Going to School or Staying Home with Mom
Favorite Drink: Chocolate Milk and Lemonade
Favorite Sport or Activity to Play: Soccer
Something New I Want to Learn How to Do: Read
Best Part of Your Family: Mom and Kate and Dad and Me...Everybody!!
Happy Birthday, Aud! I can't believe you are five. I love all your interview answers!
ReplyDelete