Last night Audrey and I had a "big girl" date to watch a student of mine in a dance recital. Audrey was so excited to dress up and head out for the night. She said to me earlier in the day, "Mom, Kate will cry when we leave. I just know Kate will cry." If you are imagining her saying that in a slightly devious voice, you are exactly right!
Audrey loved the dance recital and sat so still. She sat still, that is, until "Uptown Funk" was playing, and from that song on, she bopped and moved with the dancers. I do think a dance class may be in her future!
I had fun hanging out with my big girl. We asked Kate the next morning if she had fun with Dad, and she had no response.
Sounds like fun! I'm sure Kate and Dad had fun, too.
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful ladies!
ReplyDelete