Audrey has become
obsessed with the idea of getting a dog. She's been telling her friends at daycare that we are getting a dog and getting rid of a cat. She even has the cat picked out who is on her way out. Sorry, Mila. On Friday, this drawing came home in the bag from daycare, and Audrey said it is a picture of me walking a dog. I thought her drawing and details were pretty good!
Also, Audrey has loved trying out a few new hairstyles this week. This was a pigtail day with braids. She looked pretty cute! Her second haircut is scheduled for this week, as it is time to trim up those ends.
 |
| Audrey's ready for our sunny weather this week! |
I heard you were getting a dog, and I was really surprised! I'll believe it when I see it.
ReplyDeleteI also heard that rumor. I cannot say that I am surprised that Mila has been chosen as the one to go. She should have been nicer to Aud! :)
ReplyDelete