Our Audrey is a bright, energetic, creative, and loving little girl. She daily brings us laughter and joy, and we love watching the world through her eyes. At times throughout the past year we have seen typical toddler tantrums and meltdowns, but within minutes, we also see a sweet, tenderhearted amazing little girl. She has grown so much in her knowledge and seems to soak up each experience with excitement. In honor of Audrey's third birthday, she participated in an interview. I will let her explain all about Audrey at 3 years old.
WE LOVE YOU, AUDREY!!
Favorite Food: Chips and salsa
Foods I Don’t Like: Chicken
Favorite Thing to Learn: Doing turkeys at Dana’s
Favorite Color: Pink and blue
Best Friend: Kayla
Favorite Game to Play: UNO and Old Maid
Favorite Books to Read: Clifford books
Favorite TV Show: Daniel Tiger
Favorite Holiday: Snow Day
Things I Do Well: Cooking
Favorite Place to Go: To Wal-Mart and Fareway—Fareway has the little carts
Favorite Thing to Do With Family: Play hide and seek
Favorite Thing about House: Playing cards
Favorite Thing to do Outside: Play in snow
Favorite Chore: Cook
Least Favorite Chore: Washing my hair
Favorite Song: All About That Bass AND Peanut Butter Jelly Time
When I Grow Up I Want to Be a: Bear
Place I Want to Visit: My daycare
Favorite Part of Each Day: Going to Dana’s
Favorite Drink: Lemonade
Favorite Sport or Activity to Play: Old Maid
Something New I Want to Learn How to Do: Play Baseball
Best Part of Your Family: Audrey and Kate….Mom and Dad…I love you, Mom and Dad
Foods I Don’t Like: Chicken
Favorite Thing to Learn: Doing turkeys at Dana’s
Favorite Color: Pink and blue
Best Friend: Kayla
Favorite Game to Play: UNO and Old Maid
Favorite Books to Read: Clifford books
Favorite TV Show: Daniel Tiger
Favorite Holiday: Snow Day
Things I Do Well: Cooking
Favorite Place to Go: To Wal-Mart and Fareway—Fareway has the little carts
Favorite Thing to Do With Family: Play hide and seek
Favorite Thing about House: Playing cards
Favorite Thing to do Outside: Play in snow
Favorite Chore: Cook
Least Favorite Chore: Washing my hair
Favorite Song: All About That Bass AND Peanut Butter Jelly Time
When I Grow Up I Want to Be a: Bear
Place I Want to Visit: My daycare
Favorite Part of Each Day: Going to Dana’s
Favorite Drink: Lemonade
Favorite Sport or Activity to Play: Old Maid
Something New I Want to Learn How to Do: Play Baseball
Best Part of Your Family: Audrey and Kate….Mom and Dad…I love you, Mom and Dad
Thank goodness she finally got those sprinkles on!
ReplyDeleteI love this post! "When I Grow Up I Want to Be A: Bear." What a cutie!
ReplyDelete