Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Zoo

As we muddle through a week filled with illness and stormy weather, it's nice to think back to our trip to the zoo while we were in Madison.  Madison's zoo has no entrance fee, so it's perfect for a tired toddler!  We stayed for a couple hours and were able to see many animals, ride the carousel twice, and sneak in a train ride, too.  Audrey was interested in the animals but would immediately declare, "I want to see some-pin else" as soon as we would arrive at an exhibit.  We were constantly on the go, but it was a fun place to visit!
Our loyal readers may recall that Audrey LOVED feeding the goats at the Milwaukee Zoo last summer.  She was definitely NOT comfortable feeding these goats.  They were rather aggressive.  I reminded her that she did it when she was a one-year-old, and she said that she'd be able to do it again when she was "Bigger, bigger, like when I'm three."  We'll see.




Audrey's first carousel ride of the day!
Kate had to crane her neck to see those giraffes!






No comments:

Post a Comment