Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Baths

Kate loves to take baths, and she sits so contently in the tub throughout the process.  She stares at us with her beautiful eyes and takes everything in.  As the bath ends and she gets unwrapped, she then gets a little upset at the cold.  It's been fun to give her baths when she's such a cooperative baby throughout the process.  The only thing we have to watch out for is her going to the bathroom in those brief seconds she's without a diaper.  It's happened twice, and today it was all over me.  Audrey seemed shocked when she was told Kate peed on me! :)


What a beautiful girl!

Audrey was playing with her toys, in a dry tub, throughout the process.  I promise I had combed her hair in the morning, but it became a little messy when we were crawling through a homemade tent!  (Audrey just looked at this picture on the computer and said, "What do I have on my head?")

2 comments:

  1. Answer to Audrey's question: Grandma Lisa's hair. :) Love these girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness that is a beautiful baby. Love playing in the dry tub!

    ReplyDelete