Thursday, December 5, 2013

Big Girl

Audrey transitioned last week to her "big girl" bed in her new room.  Besides a few tearful moments when she was first alone in the room, Audrey has done an amazing job!  She has still been sleeping great through the night, and she doesn't get out of bed on her own in the morning.  She just calls for me to come and get her out.  We haven't reminded her yet that she can get out because we don't really want her wandering through the house!  When we had a fog delay one morning this week, she even slept in until 8:00.  What a weight off our shoulders to have that big move done!

Since I probably won't make it to a Christmas celebration this year, I made Audrey wear her Christmas dress for an early celebration with the Ihde side.  I just wanted to see how adorable she would look! :)

1 comment: