Monday, October 1, 2012

10 Months!

Audrey turned ten months a week ago, and I realized today I never did a post for it.  It is the busy school year I must blame!

Each month that goes by, Jeremy and I think, "This is our favorite month."  We especially said it this last month.  Audrey is now eating mostly table food, with some jarred food occasionally.  She continues to eat well, and now makes yummy noises throughout her entire meal.  We have to get it on video sometime!  She sleeps 11 or 12 hours a night and rarely wakes up.  She's been such a good sleeper for awhile now. 

When she is awake, she is constantly moving. She crawls quickly around the house, pulls herself up on whatever she can, and stands unsupported for a short time.  We definitely spend our evenings just following her around the house.  It's been fun to see her thinking develop more this month, as she doesn't forget when we try to move her away from something she shouldn't play with.  She continues to go back for it!  She stacks toys, opens cupboards, pulls out drawers, and never sits still. 

We hear her talking a lot, mostly saying "Dada" to anything and everything.  We do believe she knows it's for Jeremy, though!  I hear "Mama" every now and then, which is such a treat to hear.  We have heard a "B" sound when Belle has come closer to her, and we've heard words that sound very similar to "Bye Bye" at times, too. 

What a beautiful girl, even when she's getting into trouble!  It's hard to believe we are so close to one year already. 



"Do you think anyone noticed me in the cupboard?"

1 comment:

  1. Aud, you are such a big girl! I love those sassy jeans.

    ReplyDelete