If you are looking for the latest trends in swimwear, Audrey has had fun modeling a few looks over the last week. We traveled to the Marion Pool with Audrey's "Aunt" Becky. She tried out the baby pool and spent over an hour splashing around. She loved it and even shared her water toys with some bigger girls. She's got such wonderful social skills!
 |
| "I love my new swimsuit... |
 |
| but I'm not so sure about the cover-up." |
Audrey also tried out her turtle pool in the backyard on some of the muggy days. It was a hit! She loves splashing and chewing on her toys.
 |
| "What? This says I can't dive in here!" |
Uncle Justin is wondering if there is actually water in her turtle pool. Cute suit!
ReplyDeleteWith the rising cost of water here, Jeremy has opted for Audrey to sit in a dry pool and pretend to splash to help develop her imagination. :) Yes, there was water in her pool! I just took the pictures before we put the water in. If you look closely, there is water in the 3rd picture!
ReplyDeleteUncle Justin would appreciate the financial excuse, but he will be pleased to know that little Audrey is allowed to have water in her pool!
ReplyDelete