Sunday, June 24, 2012

Seven Months!


Seven Months

Six Months
Audrey turned seven months yesterday, and we are amazed at how much she has grown over the last month.  She is so much stronger in her movements, tries to pull herself up to standing at any opportunity, and will find a way to get to any toy she wants by rolling or scooting.  She can briefly hold herself on all fours and often rocks forward.  We've worked hard on her waving "bye bye", and her hand does usually go up.      Audrey has grown to love her solid food over the last month. She has become a champion eater of many fruits and vegetables!  Her favorite vegetable seems to be carrots, with peas as a close second.  Her favorite fruits are definitely peaches and mangoes.  We love our little girl and enjoy every day with her even more!
I wanted to put this one in because we're hoping Audrey's hair is getting curly in the back! 
You can see just a little curl when she turns her head.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Aud is looking so much more grown up. I can't wait to see her at some point next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that Aud looks more like Kara in the first picture on this post. I cannot believe how much hair she has now!

    ReplyDelete