Sunday, April 22, 2012

5 Months!

Tomorrow Audrey will be five months old!  Since it is a school day, I am again posting early.  This last month flew by again, and she continues to grow and change every day.  She is now in love with the cats, and her face gets a huge smile on it when one of them walks by.  She still laughs and talks often, especially when her feet and stomach are being tickled.  Audrey is so great at following our voices and our movements, as her head turns to follow the conversation.  She has started to enjoy being in her "Jumperoo" and can sometimes bounce for a half hour or more.  She is getting better at sitting up without support, and I will post pictures of that another day.  We still continue to enjoy each day with our beautiful little girl.  I am just posting her four month and five month pictures for you to compare.  If you want to see the rest, click here.

Four Months

Five Months

Look, I'm wearing shoes and my first bow!

2 comments:

  1. Aud Ball, what a beautiful five-month outfit! I love the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audrey, your Aunt Courtney has a confession: she looks at your blog at least once a day, if not more. You are such a cutie!

    Love,
    Aunt Courtney

    ReplyDelete